Guiding You Through Each Phase of the Wealth Cycle
At First Bank Wealth Management we help grow and preserve your wealth, pass your business on to a beneficiary, transfer assets to children and grandchildren or supporting the charity of your choice. We simplify complex wealth management needs with holistic and objective advice and solutions. Through our structured, planned approach we will guide and serve you through each phase of the wealth cycle. As a full-service wealth management group, we have been serving clients since 1967 in Missouri, Illinois and California. We support small and middle market businesses, individuals, families, pensions, trusts, foundations and non-profit organizations. Lastly, we adhere to the Fiduciary Standard – the highest standard in investment management. This requires our advisors to put our client’s interests above their own.
Our Value Proposition
We provide proactive, holistic advice and solutions without product or firm bias, through a planning-based approach, delivered by a highly-credentialed advisory team. We advise and service our clients through each phase of the wealth cycle:
- Create and Grow Wealth - through a broad range of investments and specialized capabilities, guided by a unique, client-specific financial plan
- Protect and Preserve Wealth - with comprehensive asset protection, retirement, tax planning and risk strategies
- Transition Wealth - through expert estate planning and estate settlement service
C.A.R.E. - Our Value Driven Process
Our wealth management process begins with our value-driven process (CARE) which is designed to identify gaps and issues which may impede you in achieving your financial goals and to provide objective and rational recommendations in areas of concern.
- Your values, goals and objectives
- Your current financial situation
- Issues that are important to you and in what order you would prioritize them
- Your unique situation and circumstances is assessed using our extensive planning process and a variety of resources
- Gaps are identified and evaluated
- Customized solutions are developed to help you achieve your goals and/or to address any points of weakness in your financial life
- Cost-efficient and rational solutions
- Actionable steps to execute and implement recommendations
- Recommendations are monitored, re-assessed and readjusted as needed
- We work with clients whose investable assets are greater than $1,000,000
- Our credentialed client-advisory team is comprised of local and national professionals with expertise in all areas of the wealth management arena.
Get Started / Questions?
To learn more about Wealth Management and other ways we can assist you, contact the Wealth Management Advisor in your area.
Existing Account Support
* Wealth Management products and services are provided through First Bank, and its affiliates and subsidiaries. Investment and insurance products are offered through INFINEX INVESTMENTS, INC., Member FINRA/SIPC. First Bank Wealth Management is a trade name of First Bank. Infinex and First Bank are not affiliated. Infinex does insurance business in California as Infinex Insurance Agency, CA Agency License #0H30186. Products and investment advisory services made available through Infinex are not insured by the FDIC or any other agency of the United States and are not deposits or obligations of nor guaranteed or insured by any bank or bank affiliate. These products are subject to investment risk, including the possible loss of value. Infinex does not offer tax advice. Consult your tax advisor for more details.